Wednesday, May 8, 2024

A CRAFTSMAN'S JOB...

 

I see my activity as a musician as a craftsman's job...


It's a job, insofar as I try to impose several weekly recording sessions on myself.


A craftsman's job, because I see myself as a do-it-yourselfer, a sculptor or painter of sounds, and in my musical craftsman's workshop, there are projects in various states of progress, sometimes sketches, sometimes variants, sometimes finished and waiting tracks…


So I have an attic (or cellar?) where I store my tracks, my works in progress...


Some are dormant...


Others are periodically reawakened and sometimes put back on the drawing board...


To date, since 2022, I have 543 maquettes or basic tracks or alternate tracks on hold...


Archive of a musical craftsman's work...


No comments:

Post a Comment