Friday, May 3, 2024

MUSIC FOR SOUND INSTALLATION

 

 
 
 

 

Dear friends,

"Music for Sound Installation” is a new stage in my musical journey, following on from "Music for Slow Motion Dance", where I try to go further into a certain minimalist purity.

This album paves the way for sound installation projects, with multi-channel diffusion systems where music could be mixed and recomposed in an ever evolving way...

I dream of an ambient music reduced to the essentials, where thoughts, memories, feelings and sensations could freely flow and meander.

I'm still trying to sublimate the influence of one of my musical masters, Brian Eno, whose creative radicalism is for me an infinite source of inspiration and emulation.

I hope you will enjoy listening to this music as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Thanks for your continuous support!

Christian Wittman 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment