Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Orientation Tables to my Releases (I, II, III, IV) - UPDATED!


In a creative journey, there are threads that cross and intertwine, but which nonetheless draw coherent trajectories.

And it's a reflexive challenge, for a musician, to try to trace the map or maps of these trajectories...

Am I best placed to do this?

Those who love my music will undoubtedly divide it up in other ways, or feel that such divisions are artificial...

Nevertheless, I'll give it a try: an orientation table for a musical horizon heading in four identifiable directions, which sometimes, often, overlap...

It's up to you to navigate with this compass, according to your listening habits, your curiosity and your sensitivity...
 

[the links below will redirect you to the dedicated pages of my blog!]

 

1. Ambient Soundscapes in the Style of Brian Eno, Harold Budd.... 

2. Atmospheric Classical

3. Space Music 

4. Abstract Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment