Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Who are my listeners?


 It's so fascinating to see the countries where my music is listened to, through Spotify's globalized streams... It's not so much the number of streams as the worldwide distribution of listeners, who through algorithms and playlist crossings, listen to this or that track, from one time zone to another, from one continent to another...

Who are these listeners? When and how do they listen to my music? What do they think about it, what images cross their minds? Why do some of them save my tracks, include them in their playlists, and decide to follow my musical adventure?

I'm thinking of those unknown people, in Japan, Brazil, Australia, Canada, India or Africa, who devote a little of their time and attention to my music...

Thanks to all the Spotify playlist curators who make my music travel the world!


Visit my Spotify page!

No comments:

Post a Comment